CIM Key Stats
|06/26/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.09, Declared Date: Jun 04 2014, Pay Date: Jul 24 2014|
|04/24/2014||Misc||First Quarter 2014 Dividend|
|03/27/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.09, Declared Date: Mar 20 2014, Pay Date: Apr 24 2014|
|01/06/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.20, Declared Date: Dec 19 2013, Pay Date: Jan 31 2014|
|12/27/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.09, Declared Date: Dec 12 2013, Pay Date: Jan 24 2014|
|10/02/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.09, Declared Date: Aug 24 2013, Pay Date: Oct 31 2013|
|08/23/2013||Misc||Chimera Investment Corporation Announces 3rd Quarter 2013 Dividend of $0.09 Per Share and June 30, 2013 Estimated Gaap Book Value of $3.52 Per Share|
CIM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chimera Investment is up 28.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.81%, Ocwen Financial down 20.16%, and CYS Investments up 26.93%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CIM
PDF Report for CIM
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CIM Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CIM
Did Chimera Investment make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Specialty Finance
- Company Website: http://www.chimerareit.com
- IR Website: http://investor.chimerareit.com/CorporateProfile.aspx?iid=4168892
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maryland
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Activities Related to Real Estate
- NAICS Code: 531390
- NAICS Industry: Activities Related to Real Estate
- NAICS Sector: Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
Chimera Investment Corp is a specialty finance company. It invests, either directly or indirectly through its subsidiaries, in residential mortgage-backed securities, residential mortgage loans, commercial mortgage loans, & real estate-related securities.
CIM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CIM","name")
- Description: =YCI("CIM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CIM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CIM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CIM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.