CIM Key Stats
- Initial jobless claims fall below 300,000—but don’t celebrate yet Market Realist Dec 6
- Chimera Investment Corporation Stock Upgraded (CIM) The Street Dec 6
- Why Management Should Matter To mREIT Investors Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Shorts Are Piling Into These Stocks. Should You Be Worried? Fool Dec 2
- Why falling initial jobless claims are good for non-agency REITs Market Realist Nov 27
- ABCs of Real Estate Investment Trusts The Street Nov 27
- CHIMERA INVESTMENT CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 27
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: CMO, RRD, RPAI, CIM, SID The Street Nov 27
- 5 Stocks Driving The Real Estate Industry Higher Nov 22
- Why subdued employment costs are good for mortgage REITs Market Realist Nov 21
CIM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chimera Investment is up 24.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.73%, Arbor Realty Trust up 37.83%, and Annaly Capital down 23.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CIM
Pro Report PDF for CIM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CIM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CIM
Did Chimera Investment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Chimera Investment Corporation is a specialty finance company that invests in residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS), residential mortgage loans, real estate-related securities and various other asset classes. Its objective is to provide attractive risk-adjusted returns to our investors over the long-term, primarily through dividends and secondarily through capital appreciation, by maintaining a business model that evolves with market opportunities. The company is externally managed by Fixed Income Discount Advisory Company (FIDAC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Annaly Capital Management, Inc. Chimera Investment Corporation was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.