CIM Key Stats
- What To Buy: Top 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: ORI, CIM, PPL The Street 03/03 05:30 ET
- Leon Cooperman Seeks Talks with Chimera Investment (CIM) Management Street Insider 02/24 16:06 ET
- CHIMERA INVESTMENT CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Yahoo 02/21 16:07 ET
- Wall Street Winners: Were Analyst 2014 Picks Worth Their Salt? Yahoo 02/18 08:53 ET
- Are mREITs Stabilizing Or Are We Just Preparing For Another Plunge? Seeking Alpha 02/05 00:38 ET
- Best 4 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: ED, BPL, PCL, CIM The Street 01/31 05:30 ET
- Is The Housing Market Stuck In The Muck? Seeking Alpha 01/29 10:41 ET
- Chimera Investment Larger Than S&P 500 Component Cliffs Natural Resources The Street 01/23 11:41 ET
- Russell Dogs Assert 9% To 25% December Upsides Seeking Alpha 01/13 11:22 ET
- YieldBoost CIM To 15.1% Using Options The Street 01/10 07:17 ET
CIM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chimera Investment is up 17.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Capstead Mortgage up 14.27%, and Annaly Capital down 19.14%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CIM
Pro Report PDF for CIM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CIM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CIM
Did Chimera Investment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Real Estate
- Industry: REIT - Diversified
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maryland
Chimera Investment Corporation is a specialty finance company that invests in residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS), residential mortgage loans, real estate-related securities and various other asset classes. Its objective is to provide attractive risk-adjusted returns to our investors over the long-term, primarily through dividends and secondarily through capital appreciation, by maintaining a business model that evolves with market opportunities. The company is externally managed by Fixed Income Discount Advisory Company (FIDAC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Annaly Capital Management, Inc. Chimera Investment Corporation was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.