CIG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8904|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.574B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||11.04%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News01/20 17:49
SA Breaking News12/26 09:13
|01/06/2015||Dividends||Amount: 0.0579, Declared Date: Dec 29 2014|
|11/14/2014 12:30 EST||Misc||Energy Company of Minas Gerais Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|11/14/2014||Earnings||Energy Company of Minas Gerais Third Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
|11/13/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.342, Declared Date: Nov 07 2014, Pay Date: Dec 26 2014|
|07/08/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.1952, Declared Date: Jun 20 2014, Pay Date: Oct 07 2014|
|05/02/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.3825, Declared Date: Jul 01 2014, Pay Date: Jul 08 2014|
CIG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Energy Company of Minas is down 11.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.83%, Energy Company up 7.08%, and The AES down 5.89%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CIG
PDF Report for CIG
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CIG Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CIG
Did Energy Company of Minas make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Utilities
- Industry: Utilities - Diversified
- Company Website: http://www.cemig.com.br
- IR Website: http://cemig.infoinvest.com.br/?idioma=enu
- HQ Country: Brazil
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Brazil
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Energy Company of Minas Gerais is engaged in generation, transmission and distribution of electricity. It generates electricity through 64 hydroelectric plants, three thermoelectric plants, and three wind farm.
CIG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CIG","name")
- Description: =YCI("CIG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CIG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CIG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CIG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.