CIEN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1946|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-19.73M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.68%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Investor's Business Daily10/23 12:25
Business Wire10/08 09:00
|04/10/2014||Misc||AGM Event for CIENA Corp.|
CIEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ciena is down 29.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.92%, Finisar down 27.06%, and JDS Uniphase down 12.07%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CIEN
PDF Report for CIEN
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CIEN Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CIEN
Did Ciena make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Company Website: http://www.ciena.com
- IR Website: http://investor.ciena.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Maryland
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: October 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: July 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: October 31, 2013
- NAICS: Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334210
- NAICS Industry: Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Ciena Corp is a provider of equipment, software and service solutions that support the transport, switching, aggregation and management of voice, video and data traffic on communications networks.
CIEN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CIEN","name")
- Description: =YCI("CIEN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CIEN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CIEN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CIEN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.