CIEN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.135|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-114.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How Ciena Earnings Could Beat Juniper Networks and Cisco Systems Fool Dec 10
- 5 Stocks Set to Soar on Bullish Earnings The Street Dec 10
- Adobe, Lululemon and Vera Bradley Earnings Ahead The Street Dec 10
- Buy Ciena Ahead Of Quarterly Earnings Seeking Alpha Dec 9
- The Week Ahead: An Eye on Retail The Street Dec 8
- 5 Stocks That Will Probably Make Huge Moves This Week Fool Dec 8
- The Fool Looks Ahead Fool Dec 7
- [video] We got a picture-perfect labor report: Cramer CNBC Dec 6
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Next Week's Game Plan The Street Dec 6
- Finisar Beats, Seen Taking Share From JDS Uniphase Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
CIEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ciena is up 50.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Finisar up 54.33%, and JDS Uniphase down 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CIEN
Pro Report PDF for CIEN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CIEN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CIEN
Did Ciena make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ciena Corporation is a United States-based global supplier of telecommunications networking equipment, software and services that support the delivery and transport of voice, video and data services. Its products are used in telecommunications networks operated by telecommunications service providers, cable operators, governments and enterprises. The company operates its business through four segments: Packet-Optical Transport, Packet-Optical Switching, Carrier Ethernet Solutions and Software & Services. Ciena Corporation was founded by Patrick H. Nettles in November 1992 and is headquartered in Linthicum, Maryland.