CIEN Key Stats
- Infinera vs. Ciena: Who Will Win the Multimillion-Dollar Deal With Level 3 Comm... May 21
- RASCOM and Ciena Light First 100G Link from Russia to Western Europe Business Wire May 21
- Gold, silver, and real estate will save you May 20
- After Derailment and a Leap of Faith, Infinera Is a Market Leader Again Minyanville May 20
- Ciena Announces Reporting Date and Web Broadcast for Fiscal Second Quarter 2013 Business Wire May 17
- Cisco surge fails to sustain tech rally May 16
- Why Cisco Lifted the Dow Today May 16
- Infosys Teams-up with SAP May 16
- On The Fly: Midday Wrap May 16
- Rivals And Suppliers Drafting on Cisco Gains May 16
CIEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ciena Corporation is up 26.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Infinera Corporation up 52.43%, and Alcatel-Lucent down 0.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CIEN
Pro Report PDF for CIEN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CIEN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CIEN
Did Ciena Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Ciena Corporation is a United States-based global supplier of telecommunications networking equipment, software and services that support the delivery and transport of voice, video and data services. Its products are used in telecommunications networks operated by telecommunications service providers, cable operators, governments and enterprises. The company operates its business through four segments: Packet-Optical Transport, Packet-Optical Switching, Carrier Ethernet Solutions and Software & Services. Ciena Corporation was founded by Patrick H. Nettles in November 1992 and is headquartered in Linthicum, Maryland.