CHTR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.46|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-248.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.04%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Are Time Warner Cable and Comcast Aiming for a Merger? Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 8
- Why a Time Warner Sale Won't Lower Your Cable Bill Fool Dec 6
- Exclusive: Comcast taps JPMorgan on potential Time Warner Cable bid - sources Dec 6
- Hey Comcast, Time Warner Is Ready for a Merger Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 6
- Comcast (CMCSA) Hires JPMorgan to Advise on Time Warner Cable (TWC) Bid- Reuters Street Insider Dec 6
- Stock Market Today: Who's Buying Time Warner Cable? Fool Dec 6
- Cablevision Could Be a Good Pick as the Industry Consolidates Fool Dec 6
- Pursuit of Time Warner Cable Takes a Toll on Its Bonds The Wall Street Journal Dec 6
- [$$] FCC Unlikely to Bless a Comcast-TWC Deal: Regulator The Wall Street Journal Dec 6
- Charter Communications (CHTR) on Watch on Time Warner Cable Headlines Street Insider Dec 5
CHTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Charter Communications is up 83.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.76%, Time Warner Cable up 41.89%, and Comcast up 34.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHTR
Pro Report PDF for CHTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHTR
Did Charter Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Charter Communications, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company and the fourth-largest cable operator in the United States. Charter provides advanced video, high-speed Internet, and telephone services to approximately 5.2 million residential and business customers in 25 states with more than 16,000 employees nationwide. By revenues, it is the fourth-largest cable operator in the United States, behind Comcast, Time Warner Cable, and Cox Communications. It is headquartered in Town and Country, Missouri. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.