CHTR Key Stats
- Five Stocks Insiders And Billionaire Ken Griffin Are Bullish On 10:42 AM
- U.S. Television Prime-Time Ratings for Week Ended May 19 May 21
- U.S. Broadcast Television Ratings for the Week Ended May 19 May 21
- This Media Company has a Lot of Potential Fool May 16
- Focus On M&A At Liberty Media And Liberty Global May 15
- CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ Financials May 14
- U.S. Television Prime-Time Ratings for Week Ended May 12 May 14
- Charter Supports Television Consumer Freedom Act of 2013 PR Newswire May 14
- U.S. Broadcast Television Ratings for the Week Ended May 12 May 14
- [video] How the Media Landscape Is Changing May 14
CHTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Charter Communications is up 74.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, Comcast up 48.52%, and Time Warner Cable up 28.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHTR
Pro Report PDF for CHTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHTR
Did Charter Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Charter Communications, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company and the fourth-largest cable operator in the United States. Charter provides advanced video, high-speed Internet, and telephone services to approximately 5.2 million residential and business customers in 25 states with more than 16,000 employees nationwide. By revenues, it is the fourth-largest cable operator in the United States, behind Comcast, Time Warner Cable, and Cox Communications. It is headquartered in Town and Country, Missouri. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.