CHRW Key Stats
- High ROIC Makes This Stock an Attractive Long-Term Holding Fool 11:20 AM
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 22
- The China Syndrome May 22
- Today's Top Performers In Transportation May 21
- Russell 1000 Dividend Portfolio That Has Outperformed By A Big Margin May 21
- C H ROBINSON WORLDWIDE INC Financials May 15
- CH Robinson Worldwide Inc. (CHRW): Today's Featured Transportation Winner May 15
- Test Of Formula Investing May 14
- C H ROBINSON WORLDWIDE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal ... May 14
- 5 Big Buys by Yacktman Asset Management in 1Q13 May 13
CHRW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CH Robinson Worldwide is up 1.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.50%, Expeditors International of Washington up 6.02%, and Pacer International up 6.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CHRW
Pro Report PDF for CHRW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHRW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHRW
Did CH Robinson Worldwide make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Founded in 1905, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. is one of the world's largest third party logistics (3PL) providers, with 2010 gross revenues of $9.3 billion. They provide freight transportation and logistics, outsource solutions, produce sourcing, and information services to over 36,000 customers through a network of more than 230 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Australia, and the Middle East. To meet their customers' freight needs, they provide access to over 49,000 transportation providers worldwide, including contract motor carriers, railroads, air freight carriers, and ocean carriers. With the service and dedication of approximately 7,600 employees, their performance-driven culture, and our proven track record of success, they've built a strong reputation as an industry leader. C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.