CHRW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.616|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.17%|
|Net Income (TTM)||579.34M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.42%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Stocks Pushing The Services Sector Downward The Street Dec 6
- Bernstein Downgrades C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) to Market Perform Street Insider Dec 6
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend noodls Dec 5
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA Dec 5
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (CHRW) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield Street Insider Dec 5
- Avoid FedEx At These Levels Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Ride The Bull When He's Running With Cheap Dividend Stocks Forbes Dec 2
- C.H. Robinson downgraded by Deutsche Bank Nov 20
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) to Hold Street Insider Nov 20
- C.H. Robinson downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank Nov 20
CHRW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CH Robinson Worldwide is down 2.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Expeditors International up 17.10%, and FedEx up 56.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHRW
Pro Report PDF for CHRW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHRW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHRW
Did CH Robinson Worldwide make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Founded in 1905, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. is one of the world's largest third party logistics (3PL) providers, with 2010 gross revenues of $9.3 billion. They provide freight transportation and logistics, outsource solutions, produce sourcing, and information services to over 36,000 customers through a network of more than 230 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Australia, and the Middle East. To meet their customers' freight needs, they provide access to over 49,000 transportation providers worldwide, including contract motor carriers, railroads, air freight carriers, and ocean carriers. With the service and dedication of approximately 7,600 employees, their performance-driven culture, and our proven track record of success, they've built a strong reputation as an industry leader. C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.