CFG Key Stats
Dow Jones09/29 18:08
Business Wire09/29 12:18
Dow Jones09/26 17:47
Dow Jones09/25 15:29
Street Insider09/25 15:06
CFG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Citizens Financial Group is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.85%, Citizens Financial WV up 1.77%, and C1 Financial up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CFG
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CFG
Did Citizens Financial Group make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.citizensbank.com
- IR Website: http://www.citizensbank.com/investor-relations/default.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Rhode Island
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Citizens Financial Group Inc is a bank holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides retail and commercial banking products and services.
CFG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CFG","name")
- Description: =YCI("CFG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CFG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CFG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CFG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.