CDXS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-85.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.233|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-47.03M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||87.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-234.9%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CODEXIS INC Financials Nov 19
- Codexis Officially Exits The Biofuels Sector Nov 18
- Codexis Plunges After Sales Decline, Will Exit Biofuels Nov 13
- Codexis' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Codexis Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results and Business Update noodls Nov 12
- Codexis, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today Nov 12
- Codexis, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Codexis, Inc. (CDXS) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Lowers FY Rev Guidance Street Insider Nov 12
- CODEXIS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Termination of a Material Definitive Agreement Nov 12
- Q3 2013 Codexis, Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 12
CDXS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Codexis is down 32.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Corcept Therapeutics up 43.95%, and Dyadic International down 18.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CDXS
Pro Strategies Featuring CDXS
Did Codexis make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Codexis, Inc. is a developer of proprietary biocatalysts, which are enzymes or microbes that initiate or accelerate chemical reactions.