CCXI Key Stats
SA Breaking News03/12 16:06
|03/12/2015 17:00 EDT||Misc||Chemocentryx Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|03/12/2015||Earnings||Chemocentryx Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
|11/05/2014 17:00 EST||Misc||Q3 2014 Chemocentryx Inc Earnings Conference Call|
|11/05/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Chemocentryx Inc Earnings Results|
|08/05/2014 17:00 EDT||Misc||Chemocentryx Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|08/05/2014||Earnings||Chemocentryx Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/22/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Chemocentryx Inc|
|05/08/2014 17:00 EDT||Misc||Q1 2014 Chemocentryx Inc Earnings Conference Call|
|05/08/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Chemocentryx Inc Earnings Results|
CCXI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chemocentryx is up 13.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.16%, Sangamo BioSciences down 10.40%, and Oncothyreon down 42.19%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CCXI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CCXI
Did Chemocentryx make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.chemocentryx.com
- IR Website: http://ir.chemocentryx.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Research and Development in Biotechnology
- NAICS Code: 541711
- NAICS Industry: Scientific Research and Development Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Chemocentryx Inc is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in discovering, developing and commercializing orally-administered therapeutics to treat autoimmune diseases, inflammatory disorders and cancer.
CCXI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CCXI","name")
- Description: =YCI("CCXI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CCXI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CCXI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CCXI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.