CCXI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.000|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-38.93M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-619.8%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Positive Data on ChemoCentryx Candidate Dec 5
- Positive Data on ChemoCentryx Candidate - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- MARKET PULSE-Ambit Biosciences, BRE Properties, Deere, CGI Group Dec 4
- MARKET PULSE-Ambit Biosciences, Kinder Morgan, BRE Properties, Express Dec 4
- MARKET PULSE-Sears, Oculus Innovative, Tesla, Kinder Morgan, eBay Dec 4
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/04: (USB) (BBT) (JCI) Upgraded; (EBAY) (C) (EPB) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 4
- Keep an Eye on Ligand, Medivation, ChemoCentryx, and Teva Today Fool Dec 4
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (PLUG) (OMED) Higher; (AMBI) (EXPR) (OVTI) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 4
- Ahead of the Bell: ChemoCentryx shares edge higher Dec 4
- Citi Downgrades ChemoCentryx (CCXI) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 4
CCXI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chemocentryx is down 56.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, GlaxoSmithKline up 26.97%, and Actelion up 65.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CCXI
Pro Strategies Featuring CCXI
Did Chemocentryx make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Chemocentryx, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in discovering, developing and commercializing orally-administered therapeutics to treat autoimmune diseases, inflammatory disorders and cancer.