CASY Key Stats
- Is This Valero Spinoff a Compelling Opportunity? May 17
- Are Investors' High Hopes Warranted? May 15
- CASEYS GENERAL STORES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 15
- This Stock Shouldn't Trade at Such Depressed Valuations Fool Apr 30
- CASY Ex-Dividend Reminder - 4/29/13 Apr 25
- I'm Putting Real Money on This Spinoff Apr 17
- Goldman analyst starts coverage of Casey's Apr 17
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Initiates Casey's General Stores with Neutral on Best-In-C... Apr 17
- Goldman Sachs Starts Casey's General Stores (CASY) at Neutral on Valuation Street Insider Apr 17
- CASEYS GENERAL STORES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Apr 15
CASY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Casey's General Stores is up 9.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Susser Holdings Corporation up 76.82%, and Delhaize Group up 71.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CASY
Pro Report PDF for CASY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CASY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CASY
Did Casey's General Stores make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Casey's General Stores, Inc. is a chain of convenience stores in the Midwestern United States, primarily within the states of Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, South Dakota, Minnesota, Kansas and Nebraska. Its stores offer foods, beverages, dairy and bakery products, sandwiches, fountain drinks, donuts, cookies, brownies, Danish rolls, ham and cheese sandwiches, pork and chicken fritters, sausage sandwiches, chicken tenders, popcorn chicken, breakfast croissants and biscuits, breakfast pizza, hash browns, quarter-pound hamburgers and cheeseburgers, and potato cheese bites. The companys stores also provide nonfood items, which include tobacco products, health and beauty aids, school supplies, house wares, pet supplies, photo supplies, and automotive products. The company was founded by Donald Lamberti in 1959 and is headquartered in Ankeny, Iowa.