CASY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.19%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.282|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||41.58%|
|Net Income (TTM)||127.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.96%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c, Sales In-Line Street Insider Dec 9
- 3 Retail Winners Before the Holiday Season - Earnings ESP Zacks Nov 21
- CASEYS GENERAL STORES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 14
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Reaches New Lifetime High Today Nov 6
- Upcoming Earnings May Catalyze This Underfollowed Spin-Off Oct 30
- Murphy USA, Inc.: Intrinsic and relative valuation analysis Oct 29
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: OfficeMax, Casey's General Stores and PetSmart Oct 28
- Casey's General Stores Larger Than S&P 500 Component J.C. Penney Oct 24
- Lightning Round: ADT, Take-Two & More CNBC Oct 17
- BMO Capital Starts Casey's General Stores (CASY) at Underperform Street Insider Oct 16
CASY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Casey's General Stores is up 51.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Pantry up 12.33%, and Susser Holdings up 84.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CASY
Pro Report PDF for CASY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CASY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CASY
Did Casey's General Stores make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Casey's General Stores, Inc. is a chain of convenience stores in the Midwestern United States, primarily within the states of Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, South Dakota, Minnesota, Kansas and Nebraska. Its stores offer foods, beverages, dairy and bakery products, sandwiches, fountain drinks, donuts, cookies, brownies, Danish rolls, ham and cheese sandwiches, pork and chicken fritters, sausage sandwiches, chicken tenders, popcorn chicken, breakfast croissants and biscuits, breakfast pizza, hash browns, quarter-pound hamburgers and cheeseburgers, and potato cheese bites. The companys stores also provide nonfood items, which include tobacco products, health and beauty aids, school supplies, house wares, pet supplies, photo supplies, and automotive products. The company was founded by Donald Lamberti in 1959 and is headquartered in Ankeny, Iowa.