CAMP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.327|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||41.31M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CalAmp Announces Date for FY 2014 Third Quarter Conference Call noodls Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - EXTR, CRZO, CAMP, OLN And PPS Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Speculators should retain a flexible approach MarketWatch Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - EPAM, BKE, EXTR, FCX And CAMP Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- CalAmp Announces Product Line Interoperability With Magellan Vehicle Navigation Device noodls Nov 19
- CalAmp (CAMP) Target Price Lifted to $28 at Northland Capital Markets Street Insider Nov 18
- CalAmp teams with u-blox to enter Brazilian vehicle telematics market... noodls Nov 12
- CalAmp Named to Connected World Magazine's 2014 CW 100 noodls Nov 12
- CalAmp teams with u-blox to enter Brazilian vehicle telematics market noodls Nov 12
- Universal Display (OLED) in Focus: Stock Soars 25.6% - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
CAMP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CalAmp is up 188.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Maxwell Technologies up 4.08%, and Extreme Networks up 92.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CAMP
Pro Report PDF for CAMP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CAMP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CAMP
Did CalAmp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CalAmp Corporation provides wireless communications solutions applications to customers. Its business activities are organized into its Wireless DataCom and Satellite business segments.