BZH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.39|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-33.87M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Will Toll Brothers Earnings Outgrow Pulte Group and Hovnanian? Fool Dec 8
- Student Loan Debt Has Just Become Everyone's Problem Fool Dec 7
- Homebuilders In Head-On Collision With Affordability Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- The New Home Sales Report: Time To Get Short The Homebuilders Dec 4
- Homebuilders Rebound On Permits and Higher Home Prices The Street Nov 27
- Building Permits Rose 13.9% in October, Exceeding Expectations (XHB) (PHM) (HOV) Street Insider Nov 26
- Largest option trades in equities Nov 25
- Volatility play targets Beazer Homes Nov 25
- BEAZER HOMES USA INC Financials Nov 14
- 5 States Where Home Prices Are the Slowest to Rebound Fool Nov 13
BZH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Beazer Homes USA is up 41.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, KB Home up 21.69%, and Lennar down 2.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BZH
Pro Report PDF for BZH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BZH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BZH
Did Beazer Homes USA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. is a homebuilder with active operations in 16 states within three geographic regions in the United States: West, East, and Southeast. It designs, sells and builds single-family and multi-family homes.