BWA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.55%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.199|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||70.59%|
|Net Income (TTM)||604.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.92%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- UBS Downgrades Dana Holding (DAN) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 6
- BorgWarner Inc (BWA): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Winner The Street Dec 5
- BW_Trophy_Unveiling_12_3_13 noodls Dec 3
- BorgWarner Debuts First-To-Market Electronic Front-Wheel Drive Technology On The Volkswagen Golf GTI PR Newswire Nov 19
- Commit To Purchase Borg Warner At $97.50, Earn 10.1% Annualized Using Options Nov 18
- 11 13 13 BorgWarner Announces Two-For-One Stock Split noodls Nov 13
- BorgWarner (BWA) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split Street Insider Nov 13
- BORGWARNER INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 13
- BorgWarner Announces Two-For-One Stock Split PR Newswire Nov 13
- Automotive supplier BorgWarner bringing jobs to SC Nov 8
BWA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BorgWarner is up 63.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Lear up 90.52%, and Delphi Automotive up 74.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BWA
Pro Report PDF for BWA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BWA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BWA
Did BorgWarner make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BorgWarner Inc. is a United States-based worldwide automotive industry components and parts supplier. It is primarily known for its powertrain products, which include manual and automatic transmissions and transmission components,, turbochargers, engine valve timing system components, along with four-wheel drive system components. These products increase stability, vehicle performance, air quality and fuel efficiency in automotive industry. The company principally sells its products to the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of light vehicles, commercial trucks, buses and agricultural and off-highway vehicles across the world. Its products are also sold to the aftermarket light and commercial vehicles segment and to the Tier One vehicle systems suppliers. Borg's major customers include Volkswagen, Ford and Daimler. Its products are available across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Borg has almost 57 manufacturing, assembly, and technical locations across 17 countries worldwide. BorgWarner Inc. was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan.