BWA Key Stats
- BorgWarner Inc (BWA): Today's Featured Automotive Laggard May 21
- Harrigle And Schilling Win 2013 BorgWarner Louis Schwitzer Award PR Newswire May 21
- BorgWarner's Technology in Jaguar May 20
- BorgWarner's Technology in Jaguar - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Whale Watch: Hedge Funds Slash Apple Stakes in Q1 May 15
- BorgWarner to expand UK production to supply Jaguar Land Rover May 15
- BorgWarner Expands Cooperation With Jaguar Land Rover PR Newswire May 15
- Four Companies with Large Exposure to Europe May 14
- BorgWarner Stock Hits New 52-Week High (BWA) May 14
- BorgWarner Still In A Long-Term Growth Lane May 13
BWA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BorgWarner is up 8.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Ford Motor up 43.18%, and Toyota Motor up 57.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BWA
Pro Report PDF for BWA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BWA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BWA
Did BorgWarner make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
BorgWarner Inc. is a United States-based worldwide automotive industry components and parts supplier. It is primarily known for its powertrain products, which include manual and automatic transmissions and transmission components,, turbochargers, engine valve timing system components, along with four-wheel drive system components. These products increase stability, vehicle performance, air quality and fuel efficiency in automotive industry. The company principally sells its products to the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of light vehicles, commercial trucks, buses and agricultural and off-highway vehicles across the world. Its products are also sold to the aftermarket light and commercial vehicles segment and to the Tier One vehicle systems suppliers. Borg's major customers include Volkswagen, Ford and Daimler. Its products are available across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Borg has almost 57 manufacturing, assembly, and technical locations across 17 countries worldwide. BorgWarner Inc. was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan.