BOOM Key Stats
- Dynamic Materials Keeps Dividend Steady Fool Jun 18
- Dynamic Materials Corp (BOOM) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield Street Insider Jun 18
- Dynamic Materials Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Marketwired Jun 18
- Avoid Value Traps By Understanding Structural Industry Changes: a Wall Street Tr... Jun 11
- Corporate Profile Dynamic Materials Corporation Jun 10
- DYNAMIC MATERIALS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Offi... May 30
- DYNAMIC MATERIALS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Offi... May 24
- July Options Now Available For Dynamic Materials (BOOM) May 20
- DYNAMIC MATERIALS CORP Financials May 4
- Dynamic Materials' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 30
BOOM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dynamic Materials Corporation is up 1.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Precision Castparts up 32.32%, and AZZ up 65.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BOOM
Pro Report PDF for BOOM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BOOM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BOOM
Did Dynamic Materials Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dynamic Materials Corporation is a metalworking business. The company operates in two segments, explosive metalworking and aerospace. The explosive metalworking segment utilizes explosives to perform metal cladding and shock synthesis. Its principal product is an explosion welded clad metal plate, which is used in the construction of heavy, corrosion resistant pressure vessels, and heat exchangers for petrochemical, refining, and hydrometallurgy industries. The Aerospace segment provides welding services principally to the commercial and military aircraft engine markets, and to the power generation industry.