BLX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||35.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.222|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||73.53%|
|Net Income (TTM)||85.42M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.57%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Bladex (BLX) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield Street Insider 4:31 PM
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Bladex (BLX) to Hold Street Insider Nov 20
- Bladex leads successful international syndication of a $125 million Pre-Export Finance Facility for Ingenio Magdalena S.A. (Guatemala) PR Newswire Nov 8
- Ex Dividend Reminder: Bank of New York Mellon, Blackstone Group and Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior Oct 22
- Is This the Top for Banco Latinoamericano Comerc Exterior SA (BLX) Oct 21
- Is This the Top for Banco Latinoamericano Comerc Exterior SA (BLX) - Tale of the Tape Zacks Oct 20
- Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 17
- Bladex Keeps Dividend Steady Fool Oct 17
- Bladex Third Quarter 2013 Net Income Reached $22.8 Million (+5% QoQ; +75% YoY), On Average Portfolio Growth (+9% QoQ, +25% YoY) And Higher NIM (+24 bps QoQ; +32 bps YoY) PR Newswire Oct 16
- Bladex (BLX) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 4.8% Yield Street Insider Oct 16
BLX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Banco Latinoamericano is up 31.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, BanColombia down 22.71%, and Macro Bank up 76.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BLX
Pro Report PDF for BLX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BLX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BLX
Did Banco Latinoamericano make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. is a specialized supranational bank. It provides trade financing to selected commercial banks, middle-market companies and corporations in the Region. It operates in two segments, Commercial and Treasury.