BKE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.431|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.41%|
|Net Income (TTM)||164.64M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.56%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Slow Growth Continues For The Buckle Dec 6
- U.S. retailers' November same-store sales review Reuters Dec 5
- U.S. retailers' November same-store sales (updated) Reuters Dec 5
- Buckle key Nov. revenue metric falls 0.6 pct Dec 5
- The Buckle, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Net Income noodls Dec 5
- The Buckle, Inc. Reports November 2013 Net Sales noodls Dec 5
- Buckle (BKE) Nov. Comps Fall 0.6% Street Insider Dec 5
- A Solid Dividend Payer With Room to Grow Fool Dec 4
- Data confuses traders, stocks await Jobs Report Dec 4
- Sector Snap: Worries about holidays hurt retailers Dec 4
BKE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Buckle is up 17.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Gap up 25.55%, and Abercrombie & Fitch down 21.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BKE
Pro Report PDF for BKE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BKE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BKE
Did Buckle make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Buckle, Inc. is a retailer of medium to better-priced casual apparel, footwear, and accessories for fashion conscious young men and women.