BEAT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.88%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4625|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-11.69M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-9.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 8:04 am BioTelemetry announced that recently published research from an observational study of more than 200,000 patients demonstrates significant in-hospital cost savings in the twelve months following diagnosis using mobile cardiac teleme Dec 12
- BioTelemetry, Inc. Announces Newly Published Research Demonstrating Significant Cost Savings With Use of Mobile Cardiac Telemetry GlobeNewswire Dec 12
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- BioTelemetry Is Now Oversold (BEAT) The Street Dec 5
- Dougherty Reiterates Buy on BioTelemetry (BEAT) Street Insider Dec 4
- CardioNet (BEAT) Sell-Off Viewed as Overdone - Analyst Street Insider Dec 4
- BioTelemetry, Inc. Announces Reduction to Medicare Reimbursement for Remote Cardiac Monitoring Services GlobeNewswire Dec 4
- BioTelemetry likely to see reduced Medicare revenue, says Lake Street Dec 4
- BioTelemetry weakness attributed to proposed CMS rate cut Dec 4
- Will BioTelemetry Inc. (BEAT) Continue to Surge Higher? Nov 11
BEAT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BioTelemetry is up 225.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Healthsouth up 60.54%, and Almost Family up 48.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BEAT
Pro Strategies Featuring BEAT
Did BioTelemetry make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BioTelemetry Inc through its subsidiaries provides ambulatory, continuous, real-time outpatient management solutions for monitoring relevant and timely clinical information regarding an individual's health.