BEAM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.47%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.360|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||381.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.37%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BEAM INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Financial Statements an Dec 10
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector Street Insider Dec 10
- Will Jack Daniels Help Brown-Forman Win the Liquor Wars? Fool Dec 10
- 'Hot' Flavor Sriracha: The New Pumpkin? BusinessWeek Dec 10
- Risque or Just Risky? 3 Companies Whose Ads are Over the Top Dec 8
- Risque or Just Risky? 3 Companies Whose Ads are Over the Top Fool Dec 7
- 'Hot' Flavor Sriracha: The New Pumpkin? BusinessWeek Dec 6
- Cheers! 80th anniversary of repeal of Prohibition Dec 5
- 'Big beer' under pressure: Analyst Dec 5
- Beer goggles, beer stocks? Dec 5
BEAM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Beam is up 8.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.38%, Diageo up 6.33%, and Brown-Forman up 14.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BEAM
Pro Report PDF for BEAM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BEAM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BEAM
Did Beam make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Beam Inc. is a spirits company established on October 4, 2011 from the remainder of the Fortune Brands holding company after it sold and spun off various other product lines to form a business focused exclusively on spirits and directly related products. The company headquarters is in Deerfield, Illinois, which is in the vicinity of the Chicago metropolitan area. In December 2011, Beam agreed to buy the only independent Irish Whiskey distiller that existed at the time, the Cooley Distillery for $95m. The company was formerly known as Fortune Brands, Inc. and changed its name to Beam Inc. in October 2011. Beam Inc. was founded in 1904 and is headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois.