BEAM Key Stats
- An Ackman Investment Scorecard May 24
- Diageo Is the Flavor of the Month May 17
- Beam Announces Launch of Cash Tender Offers to Repurchase Select Public Debt Business Wire May 17
- BEAM INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits May 17
- Sector Snap: Upgrades boost beer, bourbon stocks May 16
- Analyst Moves: BEAM, AMZN, CSCO May 16
- UPDATE: Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades Beam to Buy on Multiple Positive Factors Benzinga May 16
- Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades Beam Inc (BEAM) to Buy Street Insider May 16
- Tracking Bill Ackman's Pershing Square Portfolio - Q1 2013 Update May 16
- Beam upgraded by Stifel May 16
BEAM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Beam is up 21.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Diageo up 34.29%, and Brown-Forman Corporation up 33.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BEAM
Pro Report PDF for BEAM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BEAM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BEAM
Did Beam make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Beam Inc. is a spirits company established on October 4, 2011 from the remainder of the Fortune Brands holding company after it sold and spun off various other product lines to form a business focused exclusively on spirits and directly related products. The company headquarters is in Deerfield, Illinois, which is in the vicinity of the Chicago metropolitan area. In December 2011, Beam agreed to buy the only independent Irish Whiskey distiller that existed at the time, the Cooley Distillery for $95m. The company was formerly known as Fortune Brands, Inc. and changed its name to Beam Inc. in October 2011. Beam Inc. was founded in 1904 and is headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois.