BCOR Key Stats
- Blucora Shareholders Elect David Chung to Board of Directors Business Wire May 22
- BLUCORA, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Ho... May 22
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- Blucora Should Still Have Room To Run Seeking Alpha May 16
- Chinese Online Video and Social Advertising Transition Into the Monetization Pha... May 14
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Tuesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks May 14
- BLUCORA, INC. Financials May 10
- Top 5 Small Cap Techs, From 3D Systems To Take-Two May 9
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Thursday - Tale of the Tape Zacks May 9
- Blucora to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences Business Wire May 6
BCOR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Blucora is up 37.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, OpenTable up 68.87%, and Web.com Group up 37.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BCOR
Pro Report PDF for BCOR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BCOR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BCOR
Did Blucora make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Blucora InfoSpace, Inc. changed its name to Blucora and its NASDAQ ticker symbol from INSP to BCOR on June 7, 2012. This name change reflected the company's change as the owner of two online businesses, after its acquisition of TaxACT in January 2012, and distinguishes the parent company from its search business operating unit, which is called InfoSpace.