BBT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.142|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-43.94%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.641B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.14%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.60%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BB&T's Series G Preferred Stock Shares Cross 7% Yield Mark Dec 12
- BB&T Corp (BBT): Today's Featured Banking Winner The Street Dec 12
- BB&T Leads Banks Higher on Mixed Economic Data The Street Dec 12
- BB&T's CEO Presents at Goldman Sachs U.S. Financial Services Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 11
- Where the Money Is: December 11 Fool Dec 11
- A Wall Street Transcript 2013 Top 10 Interview with Jonathan S. Raclin, Managing Director of The Enterprise Portfolio: Investing in Closed-end Mutual Funds for High Yield and Low Risk Wall Street Transcript Dec 11
- BB&T CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 11
- [video] Preparing for the future with 'holistic education' CNBC Dec 11
- [video] Reality is stock offers best returns: Pro CNBC Dec 11
- [video] Energy prices in focus CNBC Dec 11
BBT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BB&T is up 26.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Fifth Third Bancorp up 42.26%, and BBX Capital up 103.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BBT
Pro Report PDF for BBT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BBT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BBT
Did BB&T make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BB&T Corporation is an American bank with assets of $157 billion, offering full-service commercial and retail banking services along with other financial services like insurance, investments, retail brokerage, mortgage, corporate finance, consumer finance, payment services, international banking, leasing and trust. Based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, BB&T operates more than 1,850 financial centers in the United States of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Indiana, Texas, and in Washington, D.C.. The company serves small and mid-size businesses, public agencies, and local governments. BB&T Corporation was founded in 1906 and is headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.