BBGI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5081|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||180.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||11.57M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BEASLEY BROADCAST GROUP TO PARTICIPATE IN UBS 41st ANNUAL GLOBAL MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE ON DECEMBER 11 noodls Dec 4
- BEASLEY BROADCAST GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Nov 8
- BEASLEY BROADCAST GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- BEASLEY BROADCAST GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Oct 25
- Q3 2013 Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 25
- Beasley Broadcast Group Third Quarter Net Revenue Rises 5.0%; Same Station Net Revenue Increases 2.7% GlobeNewswire Oct 25
- Beasley Broadcast Group to Report 2013 Third Quarter Results and Host Webcast on October 25 GlobeNewswire Oct 18
- Beasley Broadcast Group Inc (BBGI) Enters Overbought Territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Sep 10
- Beasley Broadcast Group Inc. Stock Downgraded (BBGI) Aug 26
- BEASLEY BROADCAST GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 2
BBGI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Beasley Broadcast Grp is up 85.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Salem Communications up 73.14%, and Saga Communications up 55.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BBGI
Pro Strategies Featuring BBGI
Did Beasley Broadcast Grp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc, is a radio broadcasting Company, whose main business is operating radio stations throughout the United States.