AXGN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||49.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.234|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-14.49M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||78.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-120.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AxoGen, Inc. Ranked 19th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte's 2013 Technology Fast 500(TM) GlobeNewswire Nov 14
- AxoGen Remains A Strong Investment After Positive Third Quarter Results Nov 8
- AXOGEN, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 31
- AxoGen's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- AxoGen, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results GlobeNewswire Oct 30
- AXOGEN, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 30
- Q3 2013 AxoGen Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 30
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Release Date of Third Quarter 2013 Results and Management Conference Call GlobeNewswire Oct 17
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Presentation of Avance(R) Nerve Graft Data at American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Annual Meeting GlobeNewswire Oct 9
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Presentation of Avance(R) Nerve Graft Data at American Society for Surgery of the Hand 2013 GlobeNewswire Oct 3
AXGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AxoGen is up 50.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Abiomed up 116.3%, and Nu-Med Plus up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AXGN
Pro Strategies Featuring AXGN
Did AxoGen make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AxoGen, Inc. is a regenerative medicine company with a portfolio of proprietary products and technologies for peripheral nerve reconstruction and regeneration.