AXGN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9364|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-15.64M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||78.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-88.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/04/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||AxoGen, Inc. Second Quarter 2014 Results Conference Call|
|08/04/2014||Earnings||AxoGen, Inc. Second Quarter 2014 Results|
|05/13/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for AxoGen Inc|
AXGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AxoGen is down 42.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.53%, Abiomed up 51.38%, and Artventive Medical Group up 0.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AXGN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AXGN
Did AxoGen make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Medical Devices
- Company Website: http://www.axogeninc.com
- IR Website: http://ir.axogeninc.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Minnesota
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Electromedical and Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334510
- NAICS Industry: Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
AxoGen, Inc. is a regenerative medicine company with a portfolio of proprietary products and technologies for peripheral nerve reconstruction and regeneration.
AXGN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AXGN","name")
- Description: =YCI("AXGN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AXGN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AXGN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AXGN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.