AWR Key Stats
- 6 Confident And Secure Companies Boosting Dividends May 24
- AMERICAN STATES WATER CO Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Ag... May 24
- American States Water Ups Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- American States Water Ups Dividend May 23
- Daily Dividend Report: XRX, DGX, DKS, UVV, AWR May 21
- American States Water Raises Dividend, Splits Stock Fool May 21
- Quenching a Thirst for Water Utilities May 21
- American States increases dividend to 40.5 cents May 21
- American States Water Boosts Dividend, OKs Stock Split May 21
- American States Water (AWR) Approves Two-for-One Split Street Insider May 21
AWR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American States Water is up 53.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, American Water Works up 26.90%, and Aqua America up 47.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for AWR
Pro Report PDF for AWR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AWR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AWR
Did American States Water make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
American States Water Co. provides water and electric utility services to residential and commercial customers in the United States through its wholly-owned subsidiaries Golden State Water Co. and American States Utility Services, Inc. The company is engaged in the purchase, production, and distribution of water. It operates its business through three reportable segments, water, electric and contracted services. Water and electric services are conducted through Golden State Water Co. and American States Utility Services, Inc. and contracted services are conducted through Chaparral City Water Co. The company was founded on December 1, 1929 and is headquartered in San Dimas, California.