AVX Key Stats
- How Should You Be Playing AVX? Fool May 20
- AVX Announces Latest Iteration of Its Wire-To-Board IDC Connectors for Harsh Com... May 15
- Increased Payouts: STR, PAG, AVX, EE, BBOX May 10
- AVX Corporation Declares Increased Dividend Thomson Reuters ONE May 9
- AVX'S NEW BOARD-TO-BOARD COMPRESSION CONNECTORS PROVIDE 5,000-CYCLE DURABILITY &... May 9
- AVX Introduces the Smallest Thin-Film 10W 3dB Directional Couplers for Wireless ... May 9
- AVX CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers May 9
- AVX RECEIVES DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY APPROVAL FOR ACCU-P THIN FILM CAPACITORS noodls May 1
- AVX'S UNIQUE NEW 9296 SERIES CONTACT SYSTEM PROVIDES MAXIMUM MECHANICAL STABILIT... Apr 25
- AVX Earnings Call Nuggets: Book-to-Bill Wall St. Cheat Sheet Apr 25
AVX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AVX Corporation is up 12.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.88%, Rogers Corporation up 16.85%, and Maxwell Technologies down 18.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AVX
Pro Report PDF for AVX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AVX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AVX
Did AVX Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
AVX Corporation, a 71 percent owned subsidiary of Kyocera Electronics Corporation, is a manufacturer of electronic components headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina. It is the largest industrial employer in Horry County, South Carolina, with almost 1000 workers in Myrtle Beach and Conway. AVX has 9,900 employees and operates in the United States, Europe and Asia. 2012 sales were $1.545 billion. Capital expenditure for the year 2010 was at a five-year low of $28.888 million 34.6% lower than the year before and 2.5 times less than in 2008, earnings per share grew 78.7% even though total sales fell