AVX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5956|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||100.91M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.54%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AVX RECEIVES ECIA RECOGNITION FOR ITS SUPPORT OF THE 2014 FIRST(R) ROBOTICS COMPETITION noodls Dec 3
- AVX's Low ESR Tantalum Chip Capacitor Series Receives Full European Space Agency QPL Qualification Approval noodls Nov 27
- NEW TANTALUM CAPACITORS FROM AVX EXHIBIT LOWEST AVAILABLE SMD TANTALUM DCL & TWICE THE RELIABILITY OF BASIC COMMERCIAL TANTALUM CAPACITORS noodls Nov 26
- ATC Introduces Metal Oxide Semiconductor (MOS) Single Layer Capacitors GlobeNewswire Nov 25
- ATC Introduces the 550Z Series Ultra-Broadband Capacitor (UBC) with Gold Terminations noodls Nov 25
- AVX INTRODUCES INTEGRATED THIN FILM, HIGH DIRECTIVITY COUPLER SERIES FOR WIFI BANDS noodls Nov 22
- AVX'S NEW VERTICAL TOP MOUNT SMT CONNECTOR FILLS SIGNIFICANT GAP IN INDUSTRIAL & SOLID-STATE LIGHTING WIRE-TO-BOARD MARKETS noodls Nov 15
- AVX BROADENS ITS 9296 POKE HOME CONNECTOR SERIES WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF A NEW VERTICAL THROUGH BOARD WTB CONNECTOR noodls Nov 14
- AVX CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: SXI, NMM and AVX Nov 4
AVX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AVX is up 35.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Rogers up 39.74%, and Methode Electronics up 276.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AVX
Pro Report PDF for AVX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AVX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AVX
Did AVX make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AVX Corporation is a manufacturer and supplier of passive electronic components and related products. Its passive electronic component products are ceramic and tantalum capacitors, film capacitors, varistors, filters and other components.