AU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-23.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-4.613|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.745B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-165.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.29%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- Newmont Falls on Midas Mine Sale Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Anglogold Ashanti (AU) Marked As A Dead Cat Bounce Stock The Street Dec 6
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades AngloGold Ashanti (AU) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 4
- Duncan Middlemiss, President and CEO of St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. (SAS.TO), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Wall Street Transcript Dec 3
- South Africa's Q3 Deficit Ballooned; Rand, Equities Slumped Dec 3
- Midday movers: Forest Labs, Sprint, WebMD & More CNBC Dec 2
- IAMGOLD's Solar Project in Suriname - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Golden Star Upped to Strong Buy Nov 27
- Golden Star Upped to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
AU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Anglogold Ashanti is down 59.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Barrick Gold down 51.05%, and Newmont Mining down 44.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AU
Pro Report PDF for AU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AU
Did Anglogold Ashanti make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AngloGold Ashanti Limited primarily engages in the exploration and production of gold. It also produces silver, uranium oxide, and sulfuric acid. The company conducts gold-mining operations in South Africa; continental Africa, including Ghana, Guinea, Mali, Namibia, and Tanzania; Australia; and the Americas, which include Argentina, Brazil, and the United States. It also has mining or exploration operations in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Guinea, and Colombia. Headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa, AngloGold Ashanti has 20 operations on four continents and several exploration programmes in both the established and new gold producing regions of the world. AngloGold Ashanti employed 62,046 people, including contractors, in 2010 and produced 4.52Moz of gold (2009: 4.60Moz), generating $5.3bn in gold income (2009: $3.8bn). Capital expenditure in 2010 amounted to $1,015m (2009: $1,027m). As at 31 December 2010, AngloGold Ashanti’s Ore Reserve totalled 71.2Moz.