ASTC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1093|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.983M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-48.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-182.3%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire08/20 14:05
PR Newswire07/14 09:30
PR Newswire07/01 16:00
|05/14/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Astrotech Corp Earnings Results|
|02/14/2014||Earnings||Astrotech Reports Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results|
|11/14/2013||Earnings||Astrotech Reports First Quarter 2014 Financial Results|
|10/15/2013||Earnings||Astrotech Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Results|
ASTC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Astrotech is up 244.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.77%, Acorn Energy down 69.69%, and Defense Solutions Holding down 78.57%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ASTC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ASTC
Did Astrotech make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Aerospace & Defense
- Company Website: http://www.spacehab.com
- IR Website: http://www.spacehab.com/investors
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Washington
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2013
Astrotech Corp is a commercial aerospace company that provides spacecraft payload processing and related services, designs and manufactures space hardware, and commercializes space technologies for use on Earth.
ASTC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ASTC","name")
- Description: =YCI("ASTC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ASTC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ASTC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ASTC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.