ASTC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.838|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||17.07M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.44%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire11/18 12:11
Business Wire11/12 13:30
|11/14/2014||Earnings||Q1 2015 Astrotech Corp Earnings Results|
|09/29/2014||Earnings||Q4 2014 Astrotech Corp Earnings Results|
|05/14/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Astrotech Corp Earnings Results|
|02/14/2014||Earnings||Astrotech Reports Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results|
ASTC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Astrotech is up 104.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.09%, Acorn Energy down 74.54%, and TAT Technologies down 5.31%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ASTC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ASTC
Did Astrotech make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Aerospace & Defense
- Company Website: http://www.spacehab.com
- IR Website: http://www.spacehab.com/investors
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Washington
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- NAICS: Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 336413
- NAICS Industry: Aerospace Product and Parts Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Astrotech Corp is a commercial aerospace company. It provides spacecraft payload processing and related services, designs and manufactures space hardware.
ASTC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ASTC","name")
- Description: =YCI("ASTC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ASTC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ASTC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ASTC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.