ARR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.312|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||469.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||84.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-204.5%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||16.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Should You Sell to Book Capital Losses Before 2014? Fool Dec 4
- Here Is Why I Sold Annaly And American Capital To Purchase A Contender Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Where the Money Is: December 2 Fool Dec 2
- The Way Forward For Mortgage REITs And Interest Rates Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 3 Companies: ARR, EEP, CM The Street Dec 2
- UPDATE: American Capital Agency Corp. (AGNC) Declines Into Close Street Insider Nov 26
- 10 MoPaySML Dividend Dogs Bullish Last Week As Dow Dogs Slid Seeking Alpha Nov 25
- Smart Stocks to Buy for Your IRA Fool Nov 22
- MREITs On The Dividend Run Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- 3 MoPay Dividend Dogs Stalk 23% To 38% November Upsides Seeking Alpha Nov 21
ARR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ARMOUR Residential REIT is down 37.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, American Capital Agency down 27.50%, and CYS Investments down 30.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARR
Pro Report PDF for ARR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARR
Did ARMOUR Residential REIT make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ARMOUR Residential REIT Inc invests mainly in hybrid adjustable rate, adjustable rate and fixed rate residential mortgage backed securities issued or guaranteed by a U.S. Government-chartered entity.