ARI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.136|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-44.23%|
|Net Income (TTM)||45.59M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||74.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||9.60%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for ARI Dec 9
- Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. Announces Quarterly Preferred Dividend of $0.5391 per Share noodls Dec 9
- Get In on This Real Estate Rebound The Street Dec 5
- Buy These Top 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: SBR, ARI, TICC, HTGC, EXLP The Street Dec 5
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: TICC, DMLP, NRP, SBR, ARI Nov 25
- Newcastle Raising Cap to Fund Buyout - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. Provides $50 Million Mezzanine Loan for Office Portfolio noodls Nov 15
- Best Of The Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 3 Companies: ARI, RSO, APU Nov 15
- APOLLO COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FINANCE, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 8
- Dismal Q3 Earnings at Annaly Capital - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
ARI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Apollo Commercial is up 10.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, AG Mortgage Investment down 26.74%, and ZAIS Financial up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARI
Pro Report PDF for ARI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARI
Did Apollo Commercial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc., originates, acquires, invests in and manages performing commercial first mortgage loans, commercial mortgage-backed securities, and mezzanine financings.