ARI Key Stats
- Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. to Present at Keefe, Bruyette & Wood... May 21
- Interesting ARI Put For July May 20
- Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. Closes Two Mezzanine Loan Transactio... May 20
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: SBR, ARI, NRP, OMAB, BPT May 13
- APOLLO COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FINANCE, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Fi... May 9
- Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. to Present at Wells Fargo Securities... May 8
- APOLLO COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FINANCE, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Ma... May 7
- The Quest for Income May 6
- Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. to Present at JMP Securities Researc... May 6
- 4 High Performance Dividend Stocks In 2013 May 5
ARI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance is up 20.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.60%, Cousins Properties up 46.93%, and Investors Real Estate Trust up 41.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ARI
Pro Report PDF for ARI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARI
Did Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Apollo Global Management, LLC is an American private equity firm, founded in 1990 by former Drexel Burnham Lambert banker Leon Black. The firm specializes in leveraged buyout transactions and purchases of distressed securities involving corporate restructuring, special situations and industry consolidations. Apollo is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices in Purchase, New York, Los Angeles, Houston, London, Frankfurt, Luxemburg, Singapore, Hong Kong and Mumbai. The firm has invested over $16 billion in companies.