ANIK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.252|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||200.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||18.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||69.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Pier 1 Is Delivering The Street Dec 3
- ANIKA THERAPEUTICS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Termination of a Material Definitive Agreement Dec 2
- Anika Therapeutics (ANIK) Hits New Lifetime High Today The Street Nov 29
- 2 Biotech Stocks Rising on Big Volume Nov 26
- Allegion plc Set to Join the S&P 500; J.C. Penney to Join S&P MidCap 400; Aeropostle, Anika Therapeutics to Join S&P SmallCap 600 PR Newswire Nov 22
- Today Anika Therapeutics (ANIK) Hits New Lifetime High Nov 13
- Anika Therapeutics: Orthobiologics And Aesthetic Dermatology To Drive Growth Nov 12
- ANIKA THERAPEUTICS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Anika Therapeutics (ANIK) PT Lifted to $35 at Summer Street Post Q3 Street Insider Nov 1
- Anika's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
ANIK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Anika Therapeutics is up 253.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Questcor Pharmaceuticals up 100.6%, and Biogen Idec up 88.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ANIK
Pro Report PDF for ANIK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ANIK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ANIK
Did Anika Therapeutics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Anika Therapeutics, Inc., develops, manufactures and commercializes therapeutic products for tissue protection, healing and repair.