ANET Key Stats
SA Breaking News02/23 15:04
The Wall Street Journal02/20 15:34
SA Breaking News02/20 09:16
|08/07/2014 13:30 PDT||Misc||ARISTA NETWORKS 2ND QUARTER 2014 EARNINGS CALL|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Arista Networks 2nd Quarter 2014 Earnings Results|
ANET Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Arista Networks is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.68%, Cisco Systems up 39.56%, and Hewlett-Packard up 18.72%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ANET
PDF Report for ANET
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ANET Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ANET
Did Arista Networks make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Computer Systems
- Company Website: http://www.aristanetworks.com
- IR Website: http://investors.arista.com/company/investors-relations/investors-home/default.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Computer Terminal and Other Computer Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334118
- NAICS Industry: Computer and Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Arista Networks Inc with its subsidiaries is a supplier of cloud networking solutions that use software innovations to address the needs of large-scale Internet companies, cloud service providers and next-generation enterprise.
ANET Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ANET","name")
- Description: =YCI("ANET","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ANET","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ANET","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ANET","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.