AMID Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||42.47%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-4.200|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-34.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.66%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.54%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Don't Miss Out: Top 5 Yielding Sell-Rated Stocks: AMID, ACRE, SXE, STB, TAC The Street Dec 4
- AMERICAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS, LP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 2
- American Midstream Announces Open Season For Reconstruction of Midla Pipeline noodls Nov 29
- AMERICAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS, LP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 27
- AMERICAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS, LP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 25
- Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: APTS, AMID, ACRE, TAC Nov 25
- AMERICAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS, LP Files SEC form 8-K/A, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 22
- American Midstream Partners downgraded by Ladenburg Thalmann Nov 15
- What To Sell: Top 4 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: APTS, AMID, OIBR, TAC Nov 15
- American Midstream Partners, LP Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 14
AMID Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Midstream is up 69.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, CenterPoint Energy up 21.89%, and PAA Natural Gas Storage up 29.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMID
Pro Strategies Featuring AMID
Did American Midstream make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
American Midstream Partners LP owns, operates, develops and acquires a portfolio of natural gas midstream energy assets. Its operations are organized into two segments: Gathering and Processing and Transmission.