AMC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||370.15M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.60%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.55%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/30 16:43
Business Wire07/30 16:01
|09/03/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.20, Declared Date: Jul 29 2014, Pay Date: Sep 15 2014|
|06/04/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.20, Declared Date: Apr 28 2014, Pay Date: Jun 16 2014|
AMC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AMC Entertainment Hldgs is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.37%, Regal Entertainment up 8.68%, and Cinemark Holdings up 18.07%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AMC
PDF Report for AMC
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMC Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AMC
Did AMC Entertainment Hldgs make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Media - Diversified
- Company Website: https://www.amctheatres.com
- IR Website: http://www.investor.amctheatres.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Kansas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Theater Companies and Dinner Theaters
- NAICS Code: 711110
- NAICS Industry: Performing Arts Companies
- NAICS Sector: Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc is engaged in theatrical exhibition. It license first-run motion pictures from distributors owned by film production companies and from independent distributors.
AMC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AMC","name")
- Description: =YCI("AMC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AMC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AMC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AMC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.