AMBA Key Stats
- Ambarella Announces Q1 FY2014 Earnings Conference Call to be Held June 4, 2013 GlobeNewswire May 16
- Sailing on a Sea of Liquidity May 15
- Back to the Future? May 15
- What's On My Radar May 15
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 13
- 3 Tech Stocks Rising on Monster Volume May 13
- Why Ambarella Will Make New Highs Soon Seeking Alpha May 7
- 3 Tech Stocks Spiking on Big Volume May 6
- 3 Tech Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume Apr 29
- AMBARELLA INC Financials Apr 9
AMBA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ambarella is up 0.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.65%, SunPower Corporation up 276.9%, and LTX-Credence Corporation down 1.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for AMBA
Pro Strategies Featuring AMBA
Did Ambarella make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Ambarella Inc. is a supplier of processors for professional video compression, digital cameras and IP cameras. Founded in 2004, Ambarella started with professional high definition H.264 Video Encoders for the Broadcast market. In 2006, Ambarella applied this technology to consumer video cameras and later to the security IP camera market. Now Ambarella has been market leaders for Video broadcasting, consumer video cameras and also security IP cameras.