AMBA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8561|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||26.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Seeking Alpha07/14 03:01
Investor's Business Daily07/03 08:58
|06/04/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Ambarella Inc|
AMBA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ambarella is up 83.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.32%, Garmin up 50.15%, and Applied Materials up 33.79%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AMBA
PDF Report for AMBA
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AMBA Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AMBA
Did Ambarella make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Semiconductor Equipment & Materials
- Company Website: http://www.ambarella.com
- IR Website: http://investor.ambarella.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: July 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2014
- NAICS: Semiconductor and Related Device Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334413
- NAICS Industry: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Ambarella Inc is a developer of semiconductor processing solutions for video that enable high-definition (HD), video capture, sharing and display.
AMBA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AMBA","name")
- Description: =YCI("AMBA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AMBA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AMBA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AMBA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.