ALGN Key Stats
- Align Technology Executive to Present at Upcoming Financial Conferences Marketwired Jun 7
- Align Technology Inc. - Special Call Seeking Alpha Jun 4
- Align Technology and Henry Schein Extend Benefits of Straighter Teeth to More Pa... Jun 3
- Immersion CEO Sells More Than 85K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Jun 3
- Stock Downgrades: Javelin Mortgage Is a Falling Knife May 29
- Align Technology Executives to Present at Upcoming Financial Conferences Marketwired May 29
- Stock Downgrades: Analyst Is Not a Belieber in Align Technology May 28
- Analysts' Actions: ALGN EXC JCI LLY MRK May 28
- Jefferies Downgrades Align Technology (ALGN) to Hold Street Insider May 28
- Align Technology downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies May 28
ALGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Align Technology is up 13.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Medical Action Industries up 91.71%, and Given Imaging down 11.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALGN
Pro Report PDF for ALGN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALGN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALGN
Did Align Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Align Technology, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of the Invisalign system for treating malocclusion or the misalignment of teeth; and the provision of 3D digital intra-oral scanners, and computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing (CAD/CAM) restorative models for the orthodontic and dental industry worldwide. Align was founded in April 1997 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.