ALGN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.375|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.88%|
|Net Income (TTM)||31.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||76.04%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Align Technology Expands Research Award Program for 2014 noodls Dec 2
- Cooper Companies Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Henry Schein Buys 60% Stake in BioHorizon - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- CAH Renews Supplier Contract with Prime - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Align Technology Giving Two Buying Areas Nov 26
- Align Technology to Present at Upcoming Financial Conference noodls Nov 26
- Milestone for BCR's Lutonix DCB Nov 26
- CONMED Retained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Becton, Dickinson Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Milestone for BCR's Lutonix DCB - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
ALGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Align Technology is up 104.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.71%, Conmed up 43.51%, and Medtronic up 38.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALGN
Pro Report PDF for ALGN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALGN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALGN
Did Align Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Align Technology, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of the Invisalign system for treating malocclusion or the misalignment of teeth; and the provision of 3D digital intra-oral scanners, and computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing (CAD/CAM) restorative models for the orthodontic and dental industry worldwide. Align was founded in April 1997 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.