ALCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.663|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-58.02%|
|Net Income (TTM)||19.65M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.14%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.25%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Alico, Inc. (ALCO) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield Street Insider Dec 9
- Alico, Inc. (ALCO) Posts Q4 EPS of $1.60 Street Insider Dec 9
- ALICO INC Files SEC form 8-K, Changes in Control or Registrant, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Nov 25
- 734 Agriculture and Arlon Group Complete Acquisition of Majority Interest in Alico, Inc. noodls Nov 19
- 734 Agriculture and Arlon Group Complete Acquisition of Majority Interest in Alico, Inc. GlobeNewswire Nov 19
- Alico Management Payment Smells Like Bad Fruit Nov 15
- ALICO INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 12
- Oversold Conditions For Alico (ALCO) Nov 12
- ALICO INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Oct 29
- Colgate Posts In Line Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 24
ALCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alico is up 4.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.88%, Cresud up 30.45%, and Limoneira Co up 23.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALCO
Pro Strategies Featuring ALCO
Did Alico make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alico, Inc. operates as a land management company operating in Central and Southwest Florida. It operates in Central and Southwest Florida, and 130,400 acres of land in five Florida counties (Collier, Glades, Hendry, Lee and Polk).