ALCO Key Stats
- The Ins and Outs of Farmland Investing Jun 7
- The Ins and Outs of Farmland Investing Fool Jun 6
- Why Alico's Earnings May Not Be So Hot Fool Jun 5
- ALICO INC Financials May 11
- Alico, Inc. Announces Second Quarter and Six Months of Fiscal Year 2013 Financia... May 6
- ALICO INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition May 6
- ALICO INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 6
- Q2 2013 Alico Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close May 6
- Alico, Inc. (ALCO) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield Street Insider May 3
- Alico, Inc. Announces Fiscal Year 2013 Third Quarter Dividend GlobeNewswire May 2
ALCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alico is up 80.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Cresud up 9.23%, and Limoneira up 39.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ALCO
Pro Report PDF for ALCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALCO
Did Alico make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.