ALBKY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0025|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-127.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-50.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Dow Jones11/07 11:45
Dow Jones10/16 05:25
|08/28/2014||Earnings||Q2 Result for Alpha Eurobank|
ALBKY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alpha Bank is down 29.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.36%, Eurobank Ergasias down 87.42%, and National Bank of Greece down 65.09%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ALBKY
PDF Report for ALBKY
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALBKY Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ALBKY
Did Alpha Bank make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - Europe
- Company Website: http://www.alpha.gr
- IR Website: http://www.alpha.gr/page/default.asp?la=2&id=52
- HQ Country: Greece
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Greece
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Alpha Bank AE provides financial products and services, including retail banking, SMEs and corporate banking, asset management and private banking, the distribution of insurance products, investment banking, brokerage and real estate management.
ALBKY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ALBKY","name")
- Description: =YCI("ALBKY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ALBKY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ALBKY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ALBKY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.