AKBA Key Stats
Street Insider09/02 10:15
Business Wire08/27 07:00
AKBA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Akebia Therapeutics is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.89%, Achillion Pharmaceuticals up 62.84%, and Puma Biotechnology up 392.2%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AKBA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AKBA
Did Akebia Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.akebia.com
- IR Website: http://ir.akebia.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Akebia Therapeutics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the development of proprietary therapeutics based on hypoxia inducible factor, or HIF, biology and the commercialization of these products for patients with kidney disease.
AKBA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AKBA","name")
- Description: =YCI("AKBA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AKBA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AKBA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AKBA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.