AIT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.85%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.717|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||115.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.05%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.43%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.97%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Monday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 9
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- Applied Industrial Technologies Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish for AIT Nov 27
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 27
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Monday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 25
- Applied Industrial Down to Strong Sell Nov 20
- Applied Industrial Down to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Tuesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 19
- Applied Industrial Technologies Introduces New Maintenance Supplies & Solutions Catalog with More Than 40,000 Products noodls Nov 13
- Applied Industrial Technologies Introduces new Maintenance Supplies & Solutions(SM) Catalog with More Than 40,000 Products PR Newswire Nov 13
AIT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Applied Industrial is up 16.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Bluelinx Holdings down 35.08%, and W.W. Grainger up 31.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AIT
Pro Report PDF for AIT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AIT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AIT
Did Applied Industrial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. is one of North America's largest independent distributors of bearings, power transmission components, hydraulic components and systems, pneumatic components and systems, industrial rubber products, linear components, tools, safety products, material handling products, janitorial supplies and general maintenance products. Applied also provides customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services, as well as storeroom management and maintenance training services. Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.