AIT Key Stats
- Does Applied Industrial Technologies Measure Up? Fool Jun 17
- Some Mid-Cap Industrials With Investment Value Jun 14
- Applied Industrial Technologies Receives Supplier Excellence and Innovation Awar... Jun 13
- Applied Industrial Technologies Receives Supplier Excellence and Innovation Awar... Jun 12
- Is a Revenue Miss Coming for Applied Industrial Technologies? Fool Jun 10
- Post-Barnes, MSC Industrial Has Multiple Growth Opportunities Jun 5
- [$$] Positives Top Negatives in Electrical Products May 17
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT) Passes Through 2% Yield Mark May 16
- Here's Why Applied Industrial Technologies's Earnings Are Worse Than They Look Fool May 15
- Reminder - Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 9
AIT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Applied Industrial Technologies is up 38.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, W.W. Grainger up 40.89%, and Wesco International up 25.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AIT
Pro Report PDF for AIT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AIT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AIT
Did Applied Industrial Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. is one of North America's largest independent distributors of bearings, power transmission components, hydraulic components and systems, pneumatic components and systems, industrial rubber products, linear components, tools, safety products, material handling products, janitorial supplies and general maintenance products. Applied also provides customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services, as well as storeroom management and maintenance training services. Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.