AIN Key Stats
- InPlay: Albany Intl announces completion of consultation process to restructure ... May 20
- Albany International Announces Completion of Consultation Process to Restructure... May 20
- Dividend Changes To Know Now: H&Q Healthcare, Albany International, Spartan Stor... May 20
- July Options Now Available For Albany International (AIN) May 20
- Albany International Corp. (AIN) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield Street Insider May 17
- Albany International Declares Dividend Business Wire May 17
- ALBANY INTERNATIONAL CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 15
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Monday - Tale of the Tape Zacks May 13
- A Hidden Reason Albany International's Future Looks Bright Fool May 9
- Albany International Corporation Stock Upgraded (AIN) May 8
AIN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Albany International Corporation is up 83.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Culp up 88.57%, and Unifi up 77.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for AIN
Pro Report PDF for AIN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AIN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AIN
Did Albany International Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Albany International supplies the worldwide pulp and paper industry, as well as other process industries, with technologically advanced structured materials and related services. The company operates through five business segments: Paper Machine Clothing, Albany Door Systems, Engineered Fabrics, Engineered Composites and PrimaLoft Products. The Company is the world's largest producer of custom-designed engineered fabrics called paper machine clothing (PMC). These consumable fabrics are used to manufacture all grades of paper from lightweight paper to heavyweight containerboard. PMC fabrics, essential to the papermaking process, are manufactured from monofilaments, multifilaments, and synthetic fiber materials. The Albany Door Systems segment designs, manufactures, sells, and services high-speed, high-performance industrial doors worldwide, for a wide range of interior, exterior, and machine protection industrial applications. The Engineered Fabrics segment provides nonwovens, including diapers, and personal care and household wipes; and building products comprising fiberglass-reinforced roofing shingles. Its Engineered Composites segment offers specialty materials and composite structures for aircraft and other applications. The PrimaLoft Products segment provides insulation for outdoor clothing, gloves, footwear, sleeping bags, and home furnishings. The company was founded in 1895 and is headquartered in Rochester, New Hampshire.