AIN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.88%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5377|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-50.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||17.05M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.57%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.70%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ALBANY INTERNATIONAL CORP /DE/ Financials Nov 14
- ALBANY INTERNATIONAL CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Nov 8
- Albany International Named an “External Business Partner of the Year” by P&G noodls Nov 7
- Albany International Named an “External Business Partner of the Year” by P&G Business Wire Nov 7
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Thursday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 7
- ALBANY INTERNATIONAL CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Albany International's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- Albany International Corp Earnings Call scheduled for 9:00 am ET today Nov 5
- Albany International Reports Third-Quarter Results noodls Nov 4
- ALBANY INTERNATIONAL CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statement Nov 4
AIN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Albany International is up 65.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.14%, Unifi up 104.8%, and Interface up 34.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AIN
Pro Report PDF for AIN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AIN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AIN
Did Albany International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Albany International supplies the worldwide pulp and paper industry, as well as other process industries, with technologically advanced structured materials and related services. The company operates through five business segments: Paper Machine Clothing, Albany Door Systems, Engineered Fabrics, Engineered Composites and PrimaLoft Products. The Company is the world's largest producer of custom-designed engineered fabrics called paper machine clothing (PMC). These consumable fabrics are used to manufacture all grades of paper from lightweight paper to heavyweight containerboard. PMC fabrics, essential to the papermaking process, are manufactured from monofilaments, multifilaments, and synthetic fiber materials. The Albany Door Systems segment designs, manufactures, sells, and services high-speed, high-performance industrial doors worldwide, for a wide range of interior, exterior, and machine protection industrial applications. The Engineered Fabrics segment provides nonwovens, including diapers, and personal care and household wipes; and building products comprising fiberglass-reinforced roofing shingles. Its Engineered Composites segment offers specialty materials and composite structures for aircraft and other applications. The PrimaLoft Products segment provides insulation for outdoor clothing, gloves, footwear, sleeping bags, and home furnishings. The company was founded in 1895 and is headquartered in Rochester, New Hampshire.