AGEN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.218|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-29.74M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||89.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-994.4%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Transition Therapeutics (TTHI) Jumps: Stock Adds 7.0% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 27
- A Deeper Look Into Agenus' HerpV: Science, History, Market, And Risks Ahead Nov 18
- Agenus’ Brain Cancer Vaccine Program Named a "Top Project to Watch" by Elsevier Business Intelligence Business Wire Nov 18
- AGENUS INC Financials Nov 14
- AGENUS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Agenus Valuation After Positive HerpV Vaccine Results Nov 7
- Agenus (AGEN) Higher on Statistically Significant Phase 2 HerpV Trial Street Insider Nov 7
- Agenus’ HerpV Therapeutic Vaccine for Genital Herpes Meets Primary Endpoint in Randomized Phase 2 Trial noodls Nov 7
- URGENT-Agenus genital herpes vaccine succeeds in mid-stage trial Reuters Nov 7
- AGENUS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 7
AGEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Agenus is down 40.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Actelion up 63.63%, and Cytokinetics up 70.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AGEN
Pro Strategies Featuring AGEN
Did Agenus make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Agenus, Inc. is a biotechnology company, which is developing and commercializing technologies to treat cancers and infectious diseases, based on immunological approaches.