AFL Key Stats
- Dividend Achievers for the Long Haul, Part 2 Fool Jun 18
- Aflac: Insure Your Portfolio With Value Jun 17
- When the quest for a promotion turns into a talent show Jun 17
- Lower Entry Prices Mean Locking Higher Yields Today Jun 17
- Aflac Stock Hits New 52-Week High (AFL) Jun 14
- New Short Interest For S&P 500 Component: AFLAC Jun 13
- 3 Insurance Companies Focusing on Future Growth Fool Jun 13
- AFLAC INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creati... Jun 12
- Commercial Insurers Continue Exhibiting a Very Strong Pricing Improvement: Learn... Jun 11
- Which Of The Russell 3000 Financial Companies Is Most Attractive To Dividend Inv... Jun 11
AFL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aflac is up 41.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, MetLife up 56.62%, and Unum Group up 50.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AFL
Pro Report PDF for AFL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AFL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AFL
Did Aflac make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Aflac Incorporated is the largest provider of supplemental insurance in the United States, founded in 1955 and based in Columbus, Georgia. In the United States, Aflac underwrites a wide range of insurance policies, but is perhaps more known for its payroll deduction insurance coverage, which pays cash benefits when a policyholder has a covered accident or illness. The company states it insures "one of four Japanese households" and is "the largest life insurer in Japan in terms of individual insurance policies in force". Aflac is also well known for its supplemental medical policies.