ADTN Key Stats
- ADTRAN Applauds the $485 Million FCC Connect America Fund Order Spurring Additio... May 23
- ADTRAN INC Financials May 15
- ADTRAN and Marne Elk Horn Telephone Deliver Fiber-To-The-Home to Rural Communiti... May 13
- ADTRAN INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holde... May 10
- ADTRAN INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- ADTRAN Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 7
- ADTRAN initiated with an Underperform at Cowen theflyonthewall.com May 7
- Cowen Starts ADTRAN (ADTN) at Underperform Street Insider May 7
- Sycamore Telephone Company and ADTRAN Deliver Northern Ohio’s Most Advanced Broa... May 6
- ADTRAN to Enhance Shareholder Value - Analyst Blog Zacks May 3
ADTN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Adtran is down 23.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Calix up 23.28%, and Infinera Corporation up 42.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ADTN
Pro Report PDF for ADTN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ADTN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ADTN
Did Adtran make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
ADTRAN, Inc. is a leading global provider of networking and communications equipment, with a portfolio of intelligent solutions deployed by some of the world’s largest service providers, distributed enterprises and small and medium-sized businesses. ADTRAN solutions enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across copper, fiber and wireless network infrastructures. The company is ISO 9001 and TL9000 certified. ADTRAN was a NASDAQ-100 Index stock from 1996 to 1998. It was #85 on BusinessWeek's 100 "Hot Growth Companies" list in 2006. ADTRAN, Inc. was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama.