ADI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.135|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.20%|
|Net Income (TTM)||673.49M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.60%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.82%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Analog Devices Inc (ADI): Today's Featured Electronics Laggard The Street Dec 12
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Thursday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 12
- Buy Rated Semiconductors Lag the SOX The Street Dec 11
- Analog Devices' Management Presents at BMO Technology, Media & Entertainment Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- Credit Suisse Technology Head and Award Winning Research Analyst John Pitzer has Top Ten 2013 Interview: More ROI for Analog Versus Digital in the Semiconductor Sector Wall Street Transcript Dec 9
- Latch-up Immune, High ESD Switches, Expands ADI Offerings in High-Voltage Industrial Applications Business Wire Dec 9
- MRVL, ADI, SPWR, NVDA And FSLR, Pushing Electronics Industry Downward The Street Dec 9
- Analog Devices’ EngineerZone Recognized by SNCR for Excellence in Online Technical Support noodls Dec 6
- Coverage initiated on Analog Devices by Oppenheimer Dec 5
- Oppenheimer Starts Analog Devices (ADI) at Outperform Street Insider Dec 5
ADI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Analog Devices is up 18.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.04%, Microchip Technology up 36.96%, and Advanced Micro Devices up 55.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ADI
Pro Report PDF for ADI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ADI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ADI
Did Analog Devices make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Analog Devices, Inc., known as ADI, is an American multinational semiconductor company specializing in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts. ADI's analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits (IC) play a fundamental role in converting, conditioning, and processing real-world phenomena such as light, sound, temperature, motion, and pressure into electrical signals to be used in a wide array of electronic equipment. In 2010, Analog Devices led the worldwide data converter market with a 47.5% share, according to analyst firm databeans.