ACTG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-55.58%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2856|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-13.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-82.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-101.2%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.65%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Acacia Subsidiary Enters Into Agreement With Bruker AXS, Inc. noodls Dec 6
- Acacia Subsidiary Partners With Owners Of Patented Technology For Dynamic, 3-D Modeling Used For Energy Resource Exploration And Production noodls Dec 5
- Relative Strength Alert For Acacia Research The Street Dec 2
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Monday Dec 2
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Monday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 2
- Acacia Subsidiary Acquires Patents Related to Cellular HSPA and LTE Technology from a Major Corporation Business Wire Nov 26
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Tuesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 26
- Acacia Subsidiary Enters Into Agreement With Panasonic Corporation noodls Nov 25
- Acacia Subsidiary Enters Into Settlement Agreement With Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software, Inc. Business Wire Nov 21
- Business Services Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Nov 21
ACTG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Acacia Research is down 41.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, RPX up 65.61%, and Broadridge up 67.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ACTG
Pro Report PDF for ACTG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ACTG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ACTG
Did Acacia Research make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Acacia Research Corporation is an American company based in Newport Beach, California, which, through various subsidiaries, purchases patents and licenses them or takes legal action against perceived infringers of its intellectual property. This business model is known as a patent trolling. It assists patent owners with the prosecution and development of their patent portfolios, the protection of their patented inventions from unauthorized use, the generation of licensing revenue from users of their patented technologies, and the enforcement against unauthorized users of their patented technologies. Acacia Research Corporation was founded in 1992.