ABM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.47%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.31|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.20%|
|Net Income (TTM)||72.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.22%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Company news for December 11, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Dec 11
- ABM Industries Incorporated Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- ABM Industries is Oversold Dec 10
- ABM Beats on Q4 and FY13 Adjusted Earnings Dec 10
- Beware Phantom Dividend Cuts Dec 10
- ABM INDUSTRIES INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhib Dec 10
- ABM Beats on Q4 and FY13 Adjusted Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- 5:02 pm ABM Industries beats by $0.03, reports revs in-line; guides FY14 EPS in-line Dec 10
- On The Fly: After Hours Movers theflyonthewall.com Dec 9
- ABM Industries Announces 2013 Fourth Quarter Financial Results noodls Dec 9
ABM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ABM Industries is up 40.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Rollins up 30.49%, and Stantec up 70.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ABM
Pro Report PDF for ABM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ABM
Did ABM Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ABM Industries Incorporated, through its subsidiaries, is a provider of facility services in the United States. The Company provides janitorial, parking, security and engineering services for thousands of commercial, industrial, institutional, governmental and retail client facilities in hundreds of cities, primarily throughout the United States. Its products are grouped into four segments: Janitorial, Parking, Security and Engineering. The company was founded in 1909 and is headquartered in New York, New York.