Screener Lists< Browse all Support Topics
YCharts Screener Lists have been created to give you custom lists that match particular criteria. Here are the lists that are available:
The Dividend Growth List takes a look at past dividends paid to see if there has been growth over a certain time frame (3 Years, 5 Years, or 10 Years). The list returns securities that meet the following criteria:
1) The security must have paid a dividend prior to the lookback period.
2) Each dividend/share paid must be either greater or equal to the prior dividend paid.
3) The security must have paid a dividend in the last year.
The Dividend Consistency List takes a look at past dividends to see if there has been consistent dividend payments over a certain time frame. (3 Years, 5 Years, or 10 Years). Here are the criteria that are needed to be included in the list:
1) The company must have a positive forward dividend yield.
2) The frequency of the dividends cannot change during the time frame.
3) The total amount of dividends paid cannot be less than the Frequency * Lookback Period. For example, if a company pays a dividend quarterly, then it would have to have paid at least 3 x 4 = 12 total dividends over that time frame.