September 2017< Browse all Support Topics
Below is a summary of the newly released product features and enhancements for YCharts Professional in the month of September. Click on any of the links below to take a closer look.
- Introduced Price Target High & Low metrics
- Price Target High represents the highest analyst price target for the period
- Price Target Low represents the lowest analyst price target for the period
- Introduced Excel Add-in version 3.19
- Notifies a user when a new version of the add-in is available
- Added the Neo Exchange to coverage universe
- Currently adds approximately 40 Canadian ETFs to coverage universe
- Added monthly NAV returns
- Return periods included are 1, 3, and 6 months, as well as 1, 3, 5, 7, and 10 years
Newly added features and product updates are largely a result of client requests and feedback. As always, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take your feedback into consideration!