July 2017< Browse all Support Topics
Below is a summary of the newly released product features and enhancements for YCharts Professional in the month of July. Click on any of the links below to take a closer look.
- Added Relative Composition metric
- Measures what percent of the fund's holdings are consistent with it's asset class
- Available for U.S. Equity, U.S. Fixed Income, and Non-U.S. Equity asset classes
- Added 10 Year Annualized Total Return to the "Performance" section on quote pages
- Released Excel Add-in 3.17
- Adds direct links on the YCharts ribbon to the Template Library, Help Page, and Excel Reference Codes
- Added a YTD return figure to the "Total Return Time Series" section
- Updated the "Periodic Returns" section to reflect annualized returns, rather than cumulative returns for periods greater than one year
Newly added features and product updates are largely a result of client requests and feedback. As always, feel free to email email@example.com and we will take your feedback into consideration!