News Sources and Speed of Updates< Browse all Support Topics
To keep up with the daily movements of the market, news is essential. YCharts gathers news from a number of sources and feeds streaming headlines to our subscribers.
YCharts gets news feeds from the following sources:
MT Newswires (hosted on YCharts.com)
- Up to the minute company news covering more than 5000 companies in the US and Canada
- Global coverage of economic events
- Up to 1000 headlines each day
PR Newswire (hosted on YCharts)
- Thousands of stories each month
- Permanent archive beginning in March of 2015
Seeking Alpha Breaking News
- Timely coverage of corporate announcements and events
- Expansive source of headlines with global scope and extensive company coverage
According to your own tastes, you may follow or unfollow any of the covered news sources.
Speed of Updates
We receive new news items once every five minutes from our sources. Individual sources may contain their own delays, so news should not be used for real-time trading decisions.