Use Case: Monitoring Macroeconomic Events< Browse all Support Topics
When you’re tracking the economy, it can be a big chore to stay current on major indicators. The risk a release carries may affect the overall market. This workflow will allow users to create a weekly reminder of events you should keep an eye on.
- Let’s create a watchlist with the five indicators below and name it “Key economic indicators.” If you’re unsure of how to create one, please click here for further instructions.
- Philly Fed Manufacturing Activity Index (I:PFMAI)
- US Core Consumer Price Index (I:USCCPISM)
- US Change in Nonfarm Payrolls (I:USCNP)
- University of Michigan US Consumer Sentiment (I:USCS)
- US Housing Starts (I:USHS)
- Name the report "Major Economic Indicators"
- Insert “Important economic indicators that affect my portfolio” as the description
- Choose the weekly frequency
- In addition to “Economic calendar,” the “Economic Review” displays historical changes and trends.
- Please see additional notes on our how to page here (Insert link to how to).