Use Case: Monitoring Key Securities< Browse all Support Topics
It’s difficult to stay plugged into the markets all day. Many professionals appreciate easy ways to keep an eye on key data without digging into news, quoteboards, or charts every day. This workflow will allow users to view summary data on key holdings, investment opportunities, market benchmarks, and macro indicators in a streamlined view, reliably delivered in the same format, every day/week.
- Let’s add WMT, SBUX, AWK, T, and V to a watchlist and name it “Moderate Key Holdings.” If you’re unsure of how to create one, please click here for further instructions.
- Once the watchlist is created, click on “Email Reports” in to Tools menu bar.
- Click on the “Create New” in the top right hand corner.
- In the report builder;
- Name the report "Key Holdings"
- Insert “Core holdings in conservative portfolio” as the description
- Choose the daily frequency
- Click on “Add Module” to add some content. In the module screen, select “Stock Security List Review” and then select our watchlist “Moderate Key Holdings.”
- After adding the module, click on “Save” in the top right hand corner and “Preview” to show how the report will look.
- Lastly, double check that you are subscribed to this report; you will begin receiving the “Moderate Key Holdings” report every day.
- In addition to “Stock Security List Review,” there are many other options to view information on your watchlist.
- The list can include any security, but please make sure you select a module that reflects the specific asset class.
- Please see additional notes on our “How To” page here (Insert link to how to).